Johan "Stålis" Henriksson (Mahogny on IRC)
[Material, Research & Papers]
[The Johan User's Manual]
[Master thesis proposals]
Material, Research & Papers
- At KI: C. elegans gene and cell mapping. This has derailed into also include new software and standards for microscopy, Endrov
- Hobby: Various biomathematics, mainly speciation
- Hobby: On hold due to lack of time: The Lattice Boltzmann Equation
- Hobby: Various best practice in software engineering
- Mitochondrial DNA level, but not active replicase, is essential for Caenorhabditis elegans development.
Bratic I, Hench J, Henriksson J, Antebi A, Bürglin TR, Trifunovic A
- Spatio-temporal reference model of Caenorhabditis elegans embryogenesis with cell contact maps.
Hench J, Henriksson J, Lüppert M, Bürglin TR
- Kort om Matlab - Compendium for intensive course in Matlab; quite unorthodox layout, use on your own risk.
Old school reports
Below follows various project works for school; note that these are maximum-content-in-minimal-time, typically made in a matter of hours
including the report, so the quality is rather low. Only reports that might be useful to others have been included here. Order from earliest to latest.
More to be filled in
Nano silverparticles used for surface enhanced raman scattering (SERS)
Material on this page is copyrighted unless otherwise stated. Ask for permission before you copy.